Another tour, another wonderful opportunity to show Le Marche in Italy and Europe. After the first ExploringMarche made last December with three Danish Instagrammers, my friend Ilaria and I had the opportunity to organize a new amazing tour (the third one will be at the end of April).
New friends, new cities to discover and a lot of things to tell in this blog. I want to start the ExporingMarche2’s tell with a photo story about all the wonderful places we visited.
1) The Valadier Temple (Genga)
2) The amazing Frasassi Caves. (The biggest in Europe)
3) The Roman bridge and the romanic “Santa Maria alle Chiuse” Church. (And the crazy Giulio Tolli Jumper)
4) Arcevia and one of its lovely castles Avacelli.
5) The famous “Copertelle” of Serra San Quirico (AN)
6) The magnificiet Baroque “Santa Lucia” Church in Serra San Quirico (AN)
7) The strange friend of the Sentinum archeological area.
8) The Albornoz fortress in Sassoferrato (AN)
9) The elegant Montecarotto historical theatre
10) The Little Scala Theatre in Matelica (built by the same architect of the La Scala Theatre, Milan)
11) The peaceful “San Michele Beach” in the Conero Park.
And for last alle the wonderful italian ad European Instagrammers and Blogger that I’ve met in this wonderful and funny tour. (A Giulio Tolli’s photo)